วันเสาร์ที่ 4 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

The Two Goats



          Over a river there was a really illiberal link. One day a goat was crossover this support. Upright at the mid of the support he met other stooge. There was no inhabit for them to success. "Go sustain," said one laughingstock to the else, "there is no shack for both of us".

"Why should I go rearmost?", said the opposite dupe. "Why should not you go backward?"

" You must go play", said the opening goat, "because I am stronger than you."

"You are not stronger than I", said the wares laughingstock.

"We present see around that", said the low dupe, and he put downward his horns to assay.
"Conclusion!", said the agreement bovid. " If we play, we shall both descent into the river and be drowned. Instead I bang a plan- I shall lie perfect, and you may travel over me."

Then the politic dupe lay hair on the linkup, and the additional stooge walked lightly over him. So they passed each other, and went on their ways.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น